- The balance of the tuition is due at the time of registering for the course. Upon receipt of the full tuition payment you will receive an email confirmation of your enrollment.
- A written notice of cancellation or withdrawal must be received one week (5 business days) prior to the scheduled start date of the class. If written notice is received one week (5 business days) prior to the scheduled start date of the class a full refund will be given less the non-refundable $100 registration deposit. If a student fails to notify the center in advance of the withdrawal or cancellation prior to the start date of the class, no refund will be given. No cancellations will be accepted or refunds given after the course start date.
- If a student wishes to transfer to another class, they have one year from the original class date, to transfer to another class, a $50 Transfer FEE will be charge prior to transferring to a class.
- In the event that a class is cancelled, the student will be given the option to register for a future course or request a full tuition refund. Once a student has registered for a future date they will not be able to cancel or withdraw their registration based on the previous class cancellation.
- The registration deposit and tuition are not transferable to another person, nor are they proratable.
- Tuition Includes the following:
- Full Price Tuition includes: Textbooks, final exam and 75 Hours of Class time.
- Discounted Tuition includes: final exam and 75 Hours of Class time. Does not include book with course.
Greater Bergen REALTORS®